Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FOX News in my Soul...

We are surrounded by disinformation. Everything is re-written and presented in a way so as to control our responses. The great psychological operation continues. Everyone huffing and puffing about things that don’t really matter while things that DO matter roll along unhindered. Not that knowing the truth would matter much at all. The masters of deception must be having a field day.

‘Lies’ without reflect ‘lies’ within and that’s what bothers me. What lies? What are we buying that the ego wants us to believe but is not true? What response is it after in us? Are we giving the responses it wants? Are we falling for lies? Have I fallen for lies? Manipulation? Am I presently in a state of manipulated-ness? What is the truth? I am not sure of myself or anything about me. I am not sure I’m in the right place or right frame of mind. What if we are all satisfied FOX news watchers as far as our very Lives are concerned? That we’ve bought the psychological party line…hook, line, and sinker. And we are most miserably deceived. What do we perceive as OK when it’s really not?

No comments: