Saturday, November 05, 2005

Remembering Laughter...

Reposting this from the BringEmOn forum...just a reminder not to take the world too seriously. "Blissings" everyone.! - Vim

This is in reponse to Namaskar's post at RMN on Saturday, 24 September 2005, 11:17 p.m. Here is the link:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=79155

RESPONSE: Thanks for posting this N. It HAS to be this way. People are making too much progress inwardly for the OUTward to be this "bad". I don't know where, dimensionally, or how, practically, it will all manifest, but I have 'done' with so much of the 'crap'. Alot of people that I know are 'getting it'. And it doesn't take ALL of us, but only a critical mass. But then again, it only takes ONE of us because the ONE is the ALL. He who saves the ONE or HIMSELF, saves the world ENTIRE. So, it's like the post I made about the movie WarGames. "But look at the screen. Does it even make sense???" Does the MESS of the world make SENSE...? NOPE.

I have a friend who did a hit of acid at some festival one summer. He came home and talked about his insights. He had laughed for hours. The message he had been given was this: "IT'S ALL FOR OUR AMUSEMENT." I think about that ALOT! If it all weren't so tragic, I'd be laughing my head off. But then, maybe a good laugh would melt the "tragic" part away, eh? Maybe Robert Plant says it best: "Does anyone remember Laughter????????" WHY NOT??? Anyways, just wanted to let you know that your post was a GOOD ONE and to thank you for it...

Vimala

No comments: