Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wearing George Harrison's Jacket...

I had a dream last night that I was wearing George Harrison's jacket and holding his guitar and was getting ready for a show in which I was to be HIM. Not sure what it means. But I felt like I was up for it. The insane part about it is if ya look at my home page... well, look at it and you'll see what I mean [ click ]. See??? Now what do ya suppose I'm trying to tell myself with THAT one. I mean it for an allegory, but my dream seems to make it real. It's all mixed up like that anyway. What we wear is what we are and how we describe what we wear is really describing who we are. Can they be separated? Aren't they trying to come together? We sort and classify ourselves out of existence. This is this and that is that. But really, it all just IS and we move around in it and it in us. We'd be well-advised to make peace with all of it. It's all us. Nothing gets left behind. The flight will go smoother if we quit fighting...

No comments: