Saturday, March 11, 2006

Taking Matters Into Our Own Hands...

To the pseudo-governments of the world in any and all forms in which they appear:

You will never figure yourselves out.
You pull at us and prod and waste our time.
Always front and center.
You hog center stage with all of your wheelings and dealings and manipulations.
Nobody matters but you.
You are the big bad wolf huffing and puffing and blowing our houses down.
You count on us to watch you in horror and adoration.
You You YOU are all that matters.
But you're not.
I hope you don't mind if I walk out.
I got things to do.
All those things you "claim" concern about and power over.
All those things that never get done.
All those things you regulate and control and push us away from.
Well, that's where I'm heading.
That's what I'm gonna do.
Join me or stay outta my way.
We don't really need you.
Never did.
We can do it ourselves.
Always could.
The game is up
We’re taking matters into our own hands.
The private sector abounds.
And when you finally collapse in a heap and hopelessness, I'LL be here, I'LL care, WE'LL be helping YOU without the red tape and magic hoops to jump through.
Just stand back.
We’ll show you how it’s done.
Capiche?

Rant by Vim

No comments: