Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Thoughts at a Lunar Eclipse...

In this confusing world, perhaps the better question to ask is NOT 'what is the answer' or 'what is the solution' but rather, 'WHY do we NEED the answer/solution.' I say this because every once-in-awhile, I stop myself mid-search [take your pick on what it IS that a person could search for], and I look at myself in that searching process and it suddenly begins to look pure-silly!

Here I am, a goddess, a divine energy, royalty. And I'm here in the denser worlds rummaging around and trying things on for size and I get so engrossed [fascinating word] in this place that I momentarily FORGET who and what I am and actually believe myself to be 'lacking' in some thing or bit of information. And then I panic and go on the proverbial rampage, looking for this or that and just hoping something will fill in the gaps of whatever it is I think I've lost. I am momentarily consumed.

But then this little nudge happens and I stop for a moment and I LOOK at myself and the fog clears and I remember! The actual fact of the matter IS: We lack nothing, inCLUDing answers. Our questions are a diversion. Our research is a distraction. Our foray's into the jungle of problems and solutions and questions and information are all great things to keep us from the simplicity of who we really are.

To ask is to never know. To search is to never find. The answer comes in abandoning the search. For to SEARCH is to assume that something is lost. Right? I know it's a bit 'out there' but the whole idea is hitting me with the moon gone dark momentarily and all the energies gone to hiding at the same time. When she re-emerges, we'll see what comes to light with her.

No comments: